Nox Solutions looking for WordPress Developer (Remote)
We’re looking for a motivated and innovative WordPress Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for all new WordPress development including theme and individual template development, plugin tweaks, new feature development. and the maintenance of the current cluster of sites. This is a flexible remote or in-office position.
The ideal candidate:
- Is highly self-directed, following directions directly from design and delivering pixel-perfect finished results.
- Has expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin / theme development / API / Configuration)
- Can easily incorporate all necessary HTML and CSS into WordPress themes, and templates
- Has strong PHP development skills
About Nox Solutions
With over 15 years of experience of providing e-commerce solutions to content producers and product merchants, the Nox platform includes custom website design, proprietary CMS, and solutions for streaming media, customer service, inventory management and product fulfillment. Our customers enjoy a scalable, fast, reliable, hosted cloud infrastructure.
The Nox platform powers high volume premium content websites, as well as traditional e-commerce sites. The technology and marketing services we provide are ideal for:
1) Broadcasters, content syndicators and media personalities executing monetization strategies involving premium content subscription services and product fulfillment. Nox customers send 3.5 million emails each month, and 60 million streams and podcasts each year.
2) Subscription e-commerce companies executing a continuity marketing strategy around cosmetics, vitamin and health products, magazines or specialty items such as coffee or chocolate.
3) Traditional e-commerce companies that require fast sites with advanced search requirements like auto parts, photography, jewelry, etc.
4) Traditional e-commerce companies that require extensive use of video content such as auto, home, medical, cooking or assembly instructions. The Nox Solutions model involves very low upfront cost, customized web development and premium support.
How to Apply
Click below link to apply for this job:
If you believe this is the right position for you, send us a cover-letter and your resume to