NVE Experience Agency looking for Freelance Graphic Designer
is a brand experience and production agency dedicated to building ideas rooted in culture and guided by the principle that ‘The Right Moment Will Transform Someone Forever.’ NVE’s team of creatives, strategists and producers develop insight-driven ideas rooted in culture to convert consumer attention into commitment, action, and brand loyalty.
Summary of Position:
NVE seeks a talented mid-level Graphic Designer to join our creative team on a freelance basis. The Graphic Designer will be working under direction of the Art Director and Creative Director, and will work collaboratively with experiential and presentation designers from pitches through to production of sold events. They will be responsible for creating stunning graphics that bring our events to life. The Graphic Designer will work on printed and digital materials and will be responsible to see each element through into production. The Graphic Designer will ensure that the designs meet project objectives and company standards.
- Participate in initial brainstorms and ideation and contribute through creative research and development of inspiration boards, mock ups, etc.
- Execute custom design elements for event collateral such as digital activations, stage backdrops, wall graphics, booth design, banners, signage, invites, registration sites, etc.
- Build final print ready files, and see elements through the print production process to ensure design integrity, color accuracy and image quality are met.
- Assist in managing branding grids and workback schedules to ensure all files are delivered on time.
- Work closely with the project leads and accounts to ensure designs are on target for clients’ needs.
- Work with the experiential design team in order to develop graphics that are accurately and seamlessly integrated into the overarching event design.
- Expert in Adobe CS including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign with strong layout and typography skills.
- Proven track record of creative execution with 3+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Ability to work across multiple brand guidelines and follow client’s brand standards on all created materials.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to carry your work from concept through final production.
- Strong creative and problem solving skills combined with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work creatively in a group environment.
- Self-starter and have meticulous follow-through with a positive, can do attitude.
- Ability to work long hours as needed
- Demonstrated creative competencies: accountability for results, client focus, team effectiveness, ingenuity, and communicating ideas.
- Proven ability to work and thrive as a member of a team in a fast-paced creative deadline driven environment with multiple projects.
- Agency experience
- Illustration skills desired but not required
- Understanding and past professional experience in experiential or event design
- Must be able to work creatively in a group environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- The ability to think creatively about brand identity and translate into event graphics
- Strong communication skills: visual, written and verbal
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills combined with attention to detail
- Proven ability to work and thrive as a member of a team in a fast-paced creative deadline driven environment with multiple projects
- Ability to work long hours as needed
- Be a self-starter and have meticulous follow-through
- Passionate about events and experiences!
- Position is based in LA, but we are working remotely until further notice.