Onward Search is looking for a Web Designer to join our Fortune 500 client’s in-house agency in Uptown Charlotte for an onsite contract-to-hire opportunity!
- You are a solutions-oriented Digital/UX Designer who will help us create and deliver innovative web design, marketing assets, presentations and print promotions using cutting-edge technologies.
- You should have a bold vision for excellence in digital marketing with a solid understanding of user experience principles as well as visual design abilities.
- You will work closely with Web Usability, Content Management, Technology, Analytics, Marketing and LOB leaders to create a unified, customer-driven design direction.
- Work under the direction of the UX Design Manager to execute high quality digital design solutions.
- Ideation, design and preparation of assets for marketing projects consistent with design standards and brand guidelines
- Work closely with the marketing partners, content strategist, analytics, and accessibility to develop designs that address business objectives and meet the standards of the site design and achieve or exceed the marketing team’s expectations
- Combine creative concepts and design with digital consumer technologies to create innovative marketing digital assets, print pieces and the miscellaneous needs of our marketing partners
- Strong understanding of how to create a consistent customer journey and how that impacts the conversion rate
- Partner across related disciplines including, usability, content management and web development to meet the objectives of every business engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-6 years of experience as a web, UX, or digital designer at a prominent agency, Fortune 500, or financial services institution.
- Prior ecommerce and marketing design experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch.
- Best-practices knowledge of WC3 and other web design standards.
- Excellent understanding of usability/user centered design, UX methodology, design principles and corporate branding.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as you will need to pitch ideas to business partners.
- Strong competency in responsive and adaptive strategies for multi-form factor web design
- Must be highly creative, collaborative, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be highly innovative and inspire commitment to a higher standard
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changing requirements and conditions while consistently meeting deadlines
- Portfolio of digital, web, and UX design work is REQUIRED and must be submitted at the time of application.