Open Web Technology looking for Senior Drupal Developer
Open Web Technology is a technology and strategy consulting firm. We help our clients leverage new technologies to reshape their business, invent new products or transform their organization.
With a large growth every year and now over 150 employees, we’re a fast growing and highly connected team.
Since January 2016, we are a brand of Swisscom Digital Technology SA, a joint venture established with Swisscom, whose goal is to become a leading provider of digital transformation consulting services for large companies in Switzerland in the Telecommunications, Banks, Insurances, Media, Healthcare and Consumer Goods industries.
Learn more about us at https://www.openwt.com/
To support our growth, Open Web Technology has an immediate opening for a Senior Java Spring Developer based in Danang, Vietnam. You will have the chance to join the the technical team of our remote partner, pair programming and onsite developing. Our Project Development process follows Scrum methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- At least 02 years of Drupal hands-on development experience
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules, and core API
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience with best practice release management methods and other key concepts (Agile, SDLC, ITIL, secure coding practices)
- Knowledge and experience of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Strong team spirit, transparent communication, and self-management
- Quest for constant learning (new technologies)
- Passion for Digital Technologies
- Ability to work for and in a team
- Autonomous worker, able to work independently
- Flexibility and motivation, the quest for constant learning
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Truly friendly working environment, focusing on personal development, training and satisfaction
- Clear career development path for both professional and personal growth
- Onsite opportunity to EU
- Provided Macbook to work
- English class with native teachers
- Attractive number of paid holidays per year (15+) besides public holidays
- Annual bonus, annual health care program and yearly performance review
- Its international workplace with coffee, drinks & relaxation corner.
Click below link to apply for this job: