Opexpert looking for Graphic Designer – Remote
Summary: We are looking for an ecommerce Graphic Designer for designing visual content on our website, deliver best in class engaging customer experience and contribute to product packaging design.
Location: Remote Globally
Engagement Type: Part Time Freelancer
Apply corporate branding and design strategy to graphic elements. Execute promotional and seasonal designs.
Create visually captivating assets and content for use across the company’s ecommerce platform.
Liaison with marketing and sales functions to ensure designs optimize sales opportunities & site conversion.
Responsible for conceptualization, design and execution of attractive and functional product packaging, using exciting design elements and typography. Create layout and artwork of the website graphic elements utilizing contemporary trends and techniques.
Be aware of competitor activity across ecommerce channels, key market trends and create user centric designs.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· 3+ years of graphic designer experience, ideally in an eCommerce environment.
· Extensive knowledge in responsive customer centric design.
· Outstanding creativity, graphic design and typography skills for dual use in websites and product packaging.
· Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Sketch.
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, cross-browser compatibility and web usability design.
· Ability to multi-task in a collaborative team environment and manage competing priorities and requests.
· Well organized with great time management skills and attention to detail. Strong customer focus.
· Bachelors or Associates Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Computer Science or equivalent.
· Advanced written and oral communication skills.
· Important that the person is fast and responds quickly
· Asking everyone for their portfolios
· Experience working with distributed virtual teams.
· Demonstrable prior experience in product design for ecommerce vendors a plus.
Click below link to apply for this job: