Optimized Process Designs, LLC (OPD) is a name in the natural gas industry that has become synonymous with quality design and construction, competitive pricing, and on time delivery of processing, treating, and compression facilities.
Incorporated in 1980, OPD is still managed by its original founders whose reputation for honesty, integrity and technical excellence is unmatched in the industry. Although generally thought of as a smaller E & C firm, OPD has successfully completed several projects in excess of $500MM on a turnkey basis. In 1997, OPD became a Koch Chemical Technology Group company, which further enhanced OPD’s reputation and increased its financial strength.
OPD has a key advantage in being able to supply construction services, as well as engineering/procurement. This enables clients to have a ”one stop shop” for the overall project, providing increased efficiency and avoiding potential interface problems. OPD’s industry experience, flexibility, and personal attention have made us a preferred vendor with our clients. Our tight knit, highly productive, team atmosphere makes OPD a great place to work. This environment has allowed us to attract and maintain exceptional employees and build long lasting client relationships, which will help to ensure our long-term business success.
The jobsite located in Mont Belvieu, TX has an opening for a QC Data Entry Clerk. This person will be critical in supporting the QC department.
Some core responsibilities for a data entry clerk include:
- Keeps track of received data and logs it into spreadsheets.
- Prepares and sorts source documents and identify data to be entered.
- Receives, routes, and files drawings as per established system.
- Responds to inquiries regarding entered data.
- At least 6 months of data entry experience
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Travel is a must with extended periods away from home in remote areas at times.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English
- 1+ years of experience with a database (i.e. Oracle, SAP)
- High school diploma or above
- Familiar with Material Test Reports (MTR)
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad
- Past experience working with INFOR
- 1+ years of experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment