Optuno is a web design and development company that provides 100% customized, stress-free websites for businesses for a fraction of the cost of going to a traditional web design firm. The company grew out of a desperate need for professional, streamlined and affordable website development. Optuno provides a unique, stress-free and fully-managed experience for the creation, maintenance and marketing of websites.
You will be working with a virtual team to deliver awesome, customized websites to our clients, interfacing between our clients and our website development team.
We are a fast-paced, fast growing company looking for someone who can keep up the pace. Drop us a line if you can manage projects efficiently, are extremely organized, a wizard at multi-tasking, can think through problems and develop solutions, and can work at breakneck speeds with a keen eye for detail. Did we mention you will be communicating to our clients? That means, we need a natural problem solver and someone who can communicate in a way to build relationships, offer support and anticipate needs.
Previous experience in website design and development. on-page SEO, and copywriting is mandatory, however, we are looking for someone with a strong ability to manage projects and interact with clients. This is a great opportunity for a professional with a few years of experience.
- Manage multiple projects at one time, while delivering amazing customer service
- Collaborate with clients to determine website requirements
- Provide web design and development team with information to create websites, filling in any missing information
- Assign milestones and maintain schedule for each project
- Update client and team on milestones and timelines
- Perform content or visual updates to websites, as needed
- Review project work to ensure the highest level of quality
- Research, createand apply meta data to websites
- Develop content for websites
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to client’s website or Optuno platform
- Able to work remotely
- Proficiency in HTML and principles of web design and development
- Experience using WordPress (content updates and design tweaks)
- Experience multi-tasking across a variety of projects
- Former experience in web development, design, or experience planning preferred.
- Experience with applying On-Page SEO to websites
- Experience writing Meta Data for websites
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
- Ability to work and communicate with a diverse range of people and clients.
- Availability to work Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
$10-15/hour (Based on Level of Experience) + Bonuses (Based on Performance)
Optuno is a fast-paced environment. Here are our values. If you value these things, too, then we hope you will apply!
- Excellence: We strive for pixel-perfect work. Details are important.
- Problem-Solver: We dive in and figure things out.
- Zeal for Clients: This is our business. We help our clients develop websites, every step of the way, with an upbeat attitude.
- Honesty: We provide truth wrapped in kindness topped with a helpful approach.
Although this position doesn’t have supervisory duties, you will be directing the project related activities of the web design and development team.
Click below link to apply for this job: