Employment Type: Contractor
Our Client, a Fortune 20 Client, is in the process of redesigning their suite of medical applications & core systems. Our client is looking for a Sr UI Visual Designer who will play a key role in this effort working with junior and senior UX designers, visual designers and UX researchers in a highly collaborative and learning environment. The Sr UI Visual Designer will work on complex medical applications used in a pharmaceutical environment where patient lives are impacted daily.
The role is a 1+ year contract with high possibility of conversion. Potential to work remotely/in Chicago office 1-2 days a week.
- 3+ years of graphic, visual, and/or web design professional experience.
- Online portfolio showcasing design work.
- Experience using Sketch or equivalent (e.g. Figma, UX Pin, Adobe XD etc.), Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Agile software development methodology experience.
- BA/BS degree in design(e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communication) preferred but not required.
- Create detailed visual design specifications and standards for all aspects of product UI.
- Transform, low-fidelity wire frames into high fidelity by applying newly created or existing standards.
- Update, maintain, and follow the product visual style guide.
- Manipulate various forms of images & files for use in products (both vector and raster).
- Design intuitive, modern, & engaging user interfaces for the company’s many product lines.