Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Web Designer to join our team working onsite at our client’s office located in remote.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Web Designer
Work Location: Remote
Duration: Long term contract
Education/Experience Required: 5 years of professional experience designing for interactive products, including mobile, tablet and web.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design, excellent UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements and interaction flows and transform them into clean, intuitive and on-brand user interfaces.
- Collaborating with UX, product management and engineering to help define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Creating and communicating design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
- Documenting UI design through mockups, design specs, and prototype demos
- Ensuring consistent experiences across multiple features to align directly with business requirements
- Acting as the UI design evangelist for the team and stakeholders
- Presenting design solutions to internal team and business stakeholders
- Executing visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity to complex design requirements
- Building out design patterns, libraries, and style guides
- Creating wireframes, user flows/journeys, and site maps that communicate interaction design concepts
- Aid in user research studies/evaluation
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in graphic design, user interface design, Interaction Design or related coursework
- 5 years of professional experience designing for interactive products, including mobile, tablet and web.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of UI design Strong visual design/layout/typography skillset
- Experience working across multiple projects and deadlines
- Current with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant industry tools Prototyping tools (InVision, etc.)
- Nice to haves: Working knowledge of front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Experience working with development teams in an agile environment
- Experience with brand development and marketing
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.