Parsed looking for Sr Full-Stack Engineer – Remote
- Move easily from modern JS based UI to the back-end that powers it.
- Build a clean interface and hide unnecessary complexity, and is comfortable building and scaling the back-end code to support it.
- Have strong opinions, but are not tied to a specific framework or technology.
- Take wireframes and mockups from the product teams and apply micro-services, data models and UI components that can perform and scale.
- Effectively communicating with both engineering teams and various levels of management.
- Analyzing solutions and making decisions that will heavily impact product and engineering.
- Rapidly iterating on solutions and continuously delivering software with automated unit/integration tests.
- Collaborating with a distributed team using development best practices.
- At least 4-5 years of experience developing and supporting enterprise level web applications
- Expert level knowledge of frameworks such as ReactJS and custom JS solutions
- Strong experience with backend services and API development with Node JS
- Experience with web-scale infrastructure on public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, and Heroku
- Working knowledge of networking concepts, protocols and security
- Experience with continuous integration
- Ability to write high-quality code through common software development design and clean code principles
- Experience or comfort in a fast-paced startup environment with a need to be primarily self-guided
Click below link to apply for this job: