Parsed looking for Sr Full-Stack Engineer – Remote
Our client is a well-known organization responsible for creating the serverless technologies we know and love today. This position is 100% remote, approx. $125k-150k with full benefits. Remote OK or San Francisco, CA.
As a Sr Full-Stack Engineer with our client, you will need to think creatively to drive the development of web applications that will be key to the organization’s goals. You will engage closely with UX and Product teams to bring to life new features with a product that is ever changing and growing. Most importantly, you will have full-cycle engineering ownership from ideation to release, support, and enhancements.
The perfect match is a developer that can:
- Move easily from modern JS based UI to the back-end that powers it.
- Build a clean interface and hide unnecessary complexity, and is comfortable building and scaling the back-end code to support it.
- Have strong opinions, but are not tied to a specific framework or technology.
- Take wireframes and mockups from the product teams and apply micro-services, data models and UI components that can perform and scale.
To excel in this role, you MUST be good at:
- Effectively communicating with both engineering teams and various levels of management.
- Analyzing solutions and making decisions that will heavily impact product and engineering.
- Rapidly iterating on solutions and continuously delivering software with automated unit/integration tests.
- Collaborating with a distributed team using development best practices.
- At least 4-5 years of experience developing and supporting enterprise level web applications
- Expert level knowledge of frameworks such as ReactJS and custom JS solutions
- Strong experience with backend services and API development with Node JS
- Experience with web-scale infrastructure on public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, and Heroku
- Working knowledge of networking concepts, protocols and security
- Experience with continuous integration
- Ability to write high-quality code through common software development design and clean code principles
- Experience or comfort in a fast-paced startup environment with a need to be primarily self-guided
Click below link to apply for this job: