PETROPLAN looking for Full-Stack, PHP Web Developer
Full-Stack, PHP Web Developer
1 year Contract
As a Full-Stack, PHP Web Developer, you will execute the build and maintenance of various web sites to implement functional improvements and content updates. Candidates should have a strong awareness of trends in the industry and the knowledge to execute them. Inventive problem-solving skills and a deep understanding of web technologies will make this role a go-to resource for technical web solutions. As part of a small team of forward-thinking, data-driven marketers, striving to lead by example, this role will contribute to cutting-edge web techniques for the company.
- Serve as the back-end and/or front-end developer for new and existing web projects
- Help maintain and improve existing sites
- Collaborate with project managers, UX and graphic designers, and other developers
- 2-5 years of proven professional web development experience
- Web technology proficiency with proven web development projects or portfolio
- Computer science background including programming, code architecture, and database architecture
- Understanding of Linux OS, management, and security issues
- Excellent PC skills, with ability and willingness to investigate new technologies
- Strong communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bias for action with strong results orientation, problem solving mentality, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Complex database queries, OOP techniques and navigating an MVC framework should be second-nature
- Experience with version control (GitHub)
- Knowledge of best-practices for web performance, accessibility, usability and security
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn’t to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan’s local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Click below link to apply for this job: