Piggy, LLC Foundation looking for Senior SEO Specialist – Remote
We are looking for a Senior SEO specialist that will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing a complete SEO strategy for our brand. The ideal candidate will be analytical and a self motivated and skilled communicator to collaborate across various teams.
Current working knowledge of SEO practices and implementation is essential.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Complete understanding of Google Products and Implementation of Google Analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Building content with effective keywords
- Help curating effective SEO content for our blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies and implementation.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay fully within search engine best practices.