PolySwarm looking for Sr Front-end Developer
Location: positions available in San Diego, CA, San Juan, PR, and Remote
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer, focused on web front ends, to lead the development of our product UI/X.We are a cyber security company with many projects. Our web application is multi-lingual and has a base set of functionality, but we have an extensive list of features in our goal of a peerless product. Architecting, understanding our extensive backend, and implementing these features would be about 95% of your time. Additionally, our marketing websites are multi-lingual and updated about once per week, so this would be about 5% of your time.
We’re developing innovative solutions to age-old information security problems – and we need your help.
PolySwarm is a marketplace that produces crowdsourced threat intelligence (malware detection today, more tomorrow).
No one has done this before. We’ll get things wrong – that’s okay! With your help, we’ll get fewer things wrong, identify mistakes earlier, and improve processes to prevent future missteps.
You’re in on the ground floor – you’ll have a say in what we do and how we do it. By joining PolySwarm, you’ll be joining a dynamic team on the bleeding edge of information (computer) security and blockchain – answering questions few have thought to ask.
If you are:
- familiar with Jekyll/Gatsby
- experienced at creating clean/efficient UX
- experienced building both the front-end and back-end for a web application
- experienced at developing/managing a multi-language web application
- independently motivated & self-directing
- introspective: able to identify weak spots / problem areas in our existing processes or code and suggest / implement solutions
- interested in creating a top quality user experience for both desktop and mobile users
- interested in web application development
- has an eye for design
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
- Paid vacation days
- Travel (if you like). We have offices in San Diego, Puerto Rico and Tokyo and we often find ourselves travelling elsewhere. If travel interests you, we can scratch that itch.
- Flexible work hours – we have core hours on weekdays, but outside of scheduled meetings, we don’t care *when* you work, we care about your output.
- Remote Ok – You can work remotely, or you can work from one of our offices
- Powerful servers, laptops, desktops – whatever you need to be most productive!
The PolySwarm Team is made up of InfoSec veterans with decades of experience in government and industry. We’re driven to improve the threat intelligence landscape for ourselves, our clients and the industry at large. By providing robust incentives that align participants’ interest with continued innovation, PolySwarm will break the mold of today’s iterative threat intelligence offerings.
All PolySwarm (Co-)Founders are also members of Narf Industries, LLC, a boutique information security firm specializing in tailored solutions for government and large enterprises. Narf operates on the cutting-edge of InfoSec, blockchain and cryptographic research, having recently completed a blockchain-based identity management project for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as well as several cutting-edge partial homomorphic encryption projects on behalf of DARPA.