Full-time Remote opportunity to be a WordPress Developer for a national nonprofit organization in the education space. The WordPress Developer will report to the Director of Marketing.
This position will be responsible for maintaining, managing, and updating all site functionalities including integrations and user-portals. This is an awesome opportunity to work autonomously, for a great mission and have great benefits at the onset of joining the team.
If you have 3+ years of experience in Front-end development and are experienced with developing WordPress sites and plug-ins, this could be your next role.
WordPress Developer Compensation: $60,000-65,000 salary dependent on experience.
The Remote WordPress Developer must live in one of the following states in order to work remotely:
- North Carolina
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Build robust WordPress forms using conditional logic, plugins, and email marketing integrations to gain and leverage participant information.
- Integrate Salesforce into WordPress forms and ensure proper data hygiene.
- Identify and solve all coverage, page speed, and design issues that negatively impact SEO scores.
- Work closely with the communication team’s content marketing plan to add and format content to the website for maximum SEO optimization.
- Design, develop, and implement landing pages and micro-sites.
- Create new ways to embed participant-submitted content on the organization’s website.
- Create Google Analytics goals for every department’s initiatives that take place on our website and translate that data into actionable insights for department leaders.
- Assist in the management of outside web development vendors.
- Assist in the maintenance, management, and categorization of photography database. (currently in Box)
- Assist team members with basic computer and IT needs.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in website development and information technology.
- Experience managing and developing WordPress websites.
- Experience developing API plug-ins.
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices.
- Strong grasp of the Google Webmaster suite of skills (Tag Manager, Search Console, etc.).
- Theme and template design skills that include framework customization.
- A passion for mobile forward website design and strategy.
- Effective and consistent interpersonal communication and writing skills.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
Click below link to apply for this job: