Proxify looking for Senior Java Developer(compensation – 22-25 USD / hour – to be negotiated and future increases possible)
We are working with a Swedish company which offers services for automation and digitisation of customer data management.
The priority for the company is to provide relevant and robust APIs to make it more effective for customers to collect spaces’ critical data and make deals with their customers. They also want to provide such APIs that developers like to use to create successful services. From these APIs customers will be able to receive information about all people and companies registered in Sweden & Norway: address and economical information about the companies and persons, the person’s connections to companies, amongst other things.
So, all the information a customer has to combine from different areas in order to maintain their businesses and on-board clients safely and successfully.
Why do we need you?
The company is expanding from Sweden and Norway to the Finnish, Danish and other European markets. They therefore are expanding and the existing team of 3 back-end developers and 1 front-end developer needs to be strengthened. And, of course, there are always things to be improved in the existing stuff to make it more cost effective.
Most of the APIs are Java-based and are as native as possible out of many frameworks involved. So, it’s essential that you are a passionate Java developer. It is a bonus if you also have some experience with Golang and the React.js framework, as an interface that the customer experiences while searching for companies and persons, is built using this stack. Any knowledge or experience of Python would also be welcomed. The team use it for the ETL processes of fetching files and running batch processes.
If you know how to combine perfect code with fast delivery, want to work in a growing company on the European market, participate in the creation of robust APIs, you are very welcome to apply for this position and join a great team. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for a really experienced Senior Java developer to work with a Swedish team of talented individuals in creating robust APIs. We are looking for someone who is able to develop on all scales, from small features to big systems. We need your skills and passion to help our client to continue expanding on the European market.
- 4+ years’ experience with Java development.
- Experience with designing and building robust REST APIs.
- Understanding of ETL.
- Experience in working with Jira, BitBucket, Docker, AWS.
- Good knowledge of Go and Python.
- Great agile and team-player skills.
- Following best practices and conventions.
- Upper-intermediate English level — B2 on CEFR!
- Social person and willing to communicate via Skype.
What we offer
- Full-time engagement into the project.
- Remote work and flexible working schedule.
- Possibility of long-term collaboration.
- Competitive compensation – 22-25 USD / hour – to be negotiated and future increases possible.
- Business travels to Sweden are possible.
- Working with a team of senior, likeminded developers.
Click below link to apply for this job: