Proxify looking for Senior Node.js developer(20-23 USD / hour — to be negotiated and future increases possible.)
Occupying our vacant position you will be a part of a full-time project with the possibility of becoming part of something long-term. We are looking for a really experienced Node.js developer who also has an appreciation for front-end development.
Here is the description of one of our upcoming projects:
We are helping a Swedish company who has created an innovative digital service that enables healthcare providers to be self-employed, while the company helps in managing their taxes, fees and VAT, invoices and other administrative parts. Automation of manual processes creates the premise for better quality, reduced cost and higher compensation for healthcare professionals. The client is eager to improve aspects of its website — both its functionality and appearance.
You will be expected to work closely with the client (Scrum or Kanban) and all communication will be in English so it would be great if you are ready to have Skype calls and discuss everything verbally.
If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible.
- Remote work.
- Full-time and long-term project(s).
- 20-23 USD / hour — to be negotiated and future increases possible.
- Business travels to Sweden are possible.
- Working with a team of senior developers.
- 3+ years of solid experience with Node.js.
- Outstanding knowledge of modern JS.
- Following best practices.
- At least upper-intermediate English level — B2 on CEFR (speaking and writing)!
- Social person and willing to communicate via Skype.
Nice to have
- Any knowledge of PHP and in particular Laravel would be a massive bonus.
- Experience with and competent using different front-end technologies.
Click below link to apply for this job: