Psychology Today looking for Full-Stack Developer
If you’re a talented and experienced Full-Stack Developer who enjoys working hard, on your own terms, then you may have found your new home!
- We power Psychology Today’s Directory – the world’s largest directory for mental health professionals.
- We connect millions of people seeking help with the right Therapist.
- We’re entrepreneurial, nimble, and quirky, but unlike a start-up – we’re a secure place to work.
- We generate revenue, have a proven track record, and an authoritative 50 year old brand.
- We’re a friendly group of doers, freethinkers and problem solvers.
- This is an opportunity to be yourself, be inspired, and do fulfilling and challenging work from home.
- Search Google for a “Therapist” in your City or Zip, and you’ll find Psychology Today’s Directory at the top of the organic search results.
DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Collaborate with the team to define and implement new functionality
- Perform testing for bugs and performance on new and existing code
We work in a collaborative environment and although our team is geographically separated in the US and Canada, we work very closely together in a shared code environment. Although we communicate continuously, you should be able to work independently without supervision to meet deadlines.
- BA/BS degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in web software development
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, plan, prioritize and execute deliverables while working in a fast paced, ambitious and event driven environment
- Experience with
- PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony
- GoLang, Python, Ruby, or other modern programming languages
- Docker in both production and development environments
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Event driven / micro service oriented architecture
- Eventually consistent design patterns
- VueJs, React or similar front end frameworks
- Automated testing
- Agile scrum development practices
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services
- Exceptionally strong technical, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Well organized, results oriented self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Highly competitive salaries
- No politics: just a collaborative, focused, energetic, work environment that encourages creative solutions
- A virtual office: freedom and independence to work from anywhere
- An awesome, talented team of friendly people
Click below link to apply for this job: