QuadPay looking for Front End Engineer
QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups, that allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime – and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
Since we fit their lifestyle more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card, so we help make their cash go further (bonus: with no strings attached!). We’re helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting.
What You Will Do:
- Develop user interfaces that thousands of users interact with on a daily basis
- Work on an agile team of engineers, designers, and product managers
- Participate in a blameless culture which focuses on process and technology
What You Should Have:
- 3+ years experience using modern front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue.js.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Jest, Karma, Cypress, Selenium
- Proficiency in building interfaces that match design specs and providing feedback on potential improvements.
- Experience in styling with standard CSS and CSS pre-processors such as SCSS.
- Experience in tuning front-end applications to be optimized for mobile performance.
- Experience building accessible applications conforming with WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Experience constructing CI/CD pipelines for front-end applications.
- Proficient with TypeScript.
- Experience with iOS or Android native development
While we’d prefer you to join us on-site in our New York office, we do accept exceptional remote candidates.
Click below link to apply for this job: