Ramos & Company looking for Web designer/developer (Fully Remote)
About the job
The web designer is responsible for handling website design and development for a client account. This person should have relevant freelance, in house or agency work experience and be motivated to hone their web design skills. They should be up to date with industry trends, proactive, resourceful, adaptable and respond to adversity with positivity.
• Collaborate with the account lead to ideate the website’s design
• Own web design efforts from planning through going live
• Handle preexisting content covering, photo, video, graphic design
• 2-5 years of web design experience
• Proficient in Wix and Squarespace
• Graphic design background preferred
• Copywriting experience is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Reliable, flexible and detail oriented
• Takes on new challenges with ease
• Comfortable working with a project manager
• Healthcare experience preferred
• General marketing knowledge
Please include a link to your portfolio, websites you have built or relevant work samples in your cover letter.
Flexible, deadline driven
Remote, local candidates preferred
Contract, project based
This job is a good fit for a motivated individual with freelance experience or someone hungry who is early in their career. The person filling this role is likely to be offered additional work in the future.
- Fully Remote