- location: Winston Salem, NC
- salary: $49 – $56.25 per hour
- date posted: Tuesday, January 2, 2018
- job type: Temp to Perm
- reference: 593632
Will participate in the design and implementation of web application using cutting edge web technologies, and will also participate in various software engineering projects using advanced development patterns and component-based architecture.
Will actively collaborate with the team in ongoing product development including design, development, review, integration, test, and deployment activities.
Must have the ability to be self-directed, and able to work with an extended, remote team to deliver products in a timely manner.
Must be comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques.
Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development, experience with software development IDE such as Visual Studio is preferred but not required.
MUST have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
This is a hands-on lead role. Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills are required.
This is a contract to hire opportunity.
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- Randstad Technologies looking for Lead Frontend Web Developer ($49 – $56.25/Hr)
- PhaseAlpha, LLC looking for Web Application UI/UX Designer Contractor / Freelance (Remote)
- CoventBridge Group looking for Senior Web Application Developer
- Aquent looking for Part time Front End Dev
- Creative Circle looking for Web Designer ($45/Hr)
- Robert Half Technology looking for Web Designer
- TEKsystems, Inc looking for Web/UI Designer
- The Creative Group looking for Web Developer
SEO Remote Jobs:
Remote Data Entry Jobs: