Remote, Austin TX, Montreal QC
Play a direct role in the architecture and design of our frontend applications. Be responsible for code reviews, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, code standards, testing, and release. Work hand in hand with all of our teams to ensure the continuity and success of all our applications within a teal organization environment.
A Picture of Success
Goal #1 Customer billing portal
- Potential Obstacles: Creating a customer billing portal that is secure, customizable and performant is not an easy task.
- Actions: Determine the requirements of the billing portal and breakdown the task for you and other team members to implement. Research best practices in portals security and apply them to the project.
- Results: # of active customer billing portals.
Goal #2 Third-party integrations
- Potential Obstacles: Translating an API into a third-party integration.
- Actions: Using our existing integrations as a reference implement new connections to third-party applications in the UI.
- Results: # merchants using integrations or similar.
Goal #3 Improving App UX
- Potential Obstacles: Managing high levels of complexity in proposed interfaces while taking user experience into account.
- Actions: Use your critical mind to interpret mockups and architect interfaces with existing features and reusable components.
- Results: % Users who activate their trial account.
Rebilly is a SaaS company that offers a subscription-based billing automation system to maximize our merchants customer lifetime values.
Simply put: we’ve created a payment system that helps businesses who need to handle recurring invoices and payments. We took lessons learned from years of experience in the subscription business and millions of subscribers and applied them to make our payment system clever, flexible, and easy to use for our clients.
Our hiring process is very straightforward. Once you apply to the job we will contact you personally within 24 hours. You’ll be given a small 2-4 hour test in which you can demonstrate your skills.
Lastly, we’ll meet for one in-person interview (or video call) to discuss your project and answer any questions you have.
We are a team of great people building a really cool product for great customers. We’d love to have you join us!
Click below link to apply for this job: