ReCharge Payments looking for Front End Developer
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we’re processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone’ began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
We’re looking for a junior level Front End Developer with strong interests in design and development of engaging user experiences. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to learn and is capable of implementing our designer’s minimal, clean, and thoughtful designs on webpages.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Each day will be a new challenge as you work on implementing a variety of designs for our marketing team.
- Support the Marketing team with various projects.
- Customizations with CMS.
- Work with our marketing team to implement marketing collateral consistent with our brand.
- Solving problems while wearing multiple hats.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and the front end engineers to launch projects.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 1-2 years of experience implementing front end design work within a fast paced environment
- Highly proficient with WordPress
- A desire to learn new things and advance your career with ReCharge
- Experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment
- Understanding of the end to end iterative UX/UI process
- A keen eye for clean design with high attention to detail
- An advocate for the end user with them in mind in all areas of your work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator; Sketch (a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Click below link to apply for this job: