ResultStack looking for Senior UX/UI Designer
We’re looking for a senior level UX/UI designer that believes in simplicity and clarity. The right candidate will have a blend of UX and visual design skills – mapping out site architecture, wire-framing, engage in usability testing, UI design comps and patterns, interface with clients and developers alike. We’re looking for someone who has experience working directly with clients to help iterate on ideas and requirements, test assumptions through discussion and communicate ideas to the entire team.
- Experience consulting with clients – either on the side or part of your job responsibilities; past experience in an agency setting with direct client-contact preferred
- Experience planning and designing consumer-facing systems for web and mobile
- Experience working as a member of a team
- Experience interpreting brands and integrating brand standards into design decisions
- Expertise with design programs and prototyping tools – Sketch, Adobe CC, Marvel or InVision
- Must have strong customer-service orientation, good organizational skills and ability to work independently
Available as a part-time or full-time position. Available as a remote position. Review of design portfolio, with examples of consumer-facing app interfaces, required.ResultStack is a software design and engineering consultancy with team members from a variety of professional backgrounds who are united in a quest to deliver enterprise-class solutions to our clients. This includes building scalable, secure, consumer-facing web and mobile apps for a variety of audiences and business needs. Our process is simple – we work iteratively in close collaboration with our clients, as strategic partners, to create solutions that address their unique challenges.
Click below link to apply for this job: