Right Resources looking for PHP Drupal 8 Developer — Remote
The company is a well-established Health IT management-consulting firm that provides business and IT services to commercial organizations and government agencies. The work you’d be supporting is an addition to a modernization of web applications contract support to a nation-wide public-facing healthcare insurance portal, and helping millions of patients and healthcare providers.
- Design, build and code Drupal websites, PHP applications and custom APIs
- Build web pages in Drupal 8 and configure the layout via node templates, paragraphs, or layout builder
- Develop front end website architecture and back end website applications
- Craft creative web solutions and troubleshoot and resolve technical problems to satisfy customer business needs
- Architect solutions for website functions
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming language
- Provide project status updates for the team to project managers
- Develop and maintain operational and system level documentation.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing web applications.
- Experience developing web solutions in content management systems, Drupal custom theming preferred.
- Must have experience with Drupal 8, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack.
- Familiar with Acquia, Akamai, Amazon Web Services, GitHub, web hooks, D3
- Familiar with relational data – SQL and Data warehousing
- REST API experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- United States (Required)
Right Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Right Resources, LLC partners with a selective group of corporations to help them build a better team through better people. Whether they need someone for an important project, or someone to join the team full-time, the companies who hire us make the people they work with a top priority and understand that starting with the right people makes every project easier. Our partners are aware that the best available talent isn’t always looking for them, but is often open to an invitation to learn more.
Click below link to apply for this job: