The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for typing information into various databases from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
• Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
• Type in data provided directly from customers
• Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
• Verify data by comparing it to source documents
• Update existing data
• Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
• Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please send your resume to [email protected] This role is exclusive to Accountemps.
• Handling highly sensitive information
• Aiding the company in data entry and additional administrative tasks
• Gathering, sorting, and prioritizing data for computer entry
• Reviewing customer and account source documents for deficiencies
• Utilizing policies and procedures to continue operations; communicating necessary changes
• Assisting with special projects as required
• Following techniques and procedures for data program and meeting data entry requirements
OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
• Salary:* $15 – 18/hr
• Location:* Renton, WA
• Date Posted:* January 4, 2019
• Employment Type:* Temporary
• Job Reference:* 04400-9501696869
• Staffing Area:* Office & Administrative