Round Table Group looking for Paid Search Marketing Expert – Remote, Flexible
Want to get some milage from your cutting-edge knowledge of paid search on nights and weekends (or during the day, if you prefer)? We want you to share your awesome Pay-Per-Click skills and knowledge, helping us talk to more litigators when they’re building their expert witness teams!
You’ll be planning, implementing and evaluating significant paid search campaigns including Google and LinkedIn for an expert witness referral business. And you can do it all from home on a flexible schedule!
You’ll have the opportunity to develop creatively laser-targeted campaigns based on keywords, messaging, location, audience, timing, and more and you’ll be leading our effort to figure out ever better ways to share the word about some of the world’s best experts.
About you… You’ll have several years of experience:
- planning and implementing PPC campaigns, ideally for services businesses where the value of a conversion frequently may not be immediately obvious
- evaluating/selecting keywords and bid strategy
- writing and honing classy yet effective ad copy for a highly-educated professional audience
- creating high-performance landing pages
- designing effective experiments to figure out what we can make even better
- sharing the important stuff with stakeholders
Please attach to your resume a cover letter which explains why you’re the perfect person for this gig and demonstrates your powers of persuasion.