RxAnte looking for Web Developer – remote
RxAnte is a mission-driven healthcare improvement company that helps healthcare organizations and individuals make better use of prescription medicines. Our patent-pending analytics platform and targeted intervention programs help health plans, healthcare providers, and drug makers deliver more targeted, more effective, and more efficient drug therapy management. We are based in Washington DC and Portland ME.
The web applications developer will be comfortable developing web applications and web services written in a Linux/MySQL/PHP environment, will be able to work within a team-based agile development process, and be comfortable writing code in a continuous integration environment. The main responsibilities of the web applications developer are as follows:
- Design, develop, and maintain PHP based applications and web services within a team environment.
- Provide documentation for all new tasks and refactors.
- Actively participate in the team’s scrum and development processes.
- Refactor code to ensure quality, stability, and extensibility.
- Develop training materials and help documentation for systems that get created.
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools.
- 2+ years experience developing web applications and web services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent in experience.
- Proven experience working with third party APIs.
- Familiarity with common PHP object oriented design patterns and their implementations.
- Strong command of Unix/Linux environment and the LAMP/LEMP stack.
- Experience querying, and updating RDBMS data stores.
- Ability to effectively use distributed source control systems such as Git.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Team-based development experience.
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment
- Must reside in the United States.
- Must be qualified to work in the United States.
- Enterprise SaaS development experience.
- Understanding of how the Laravel framework works.
- Experience developing and maintaining custom Drupal modules.
- Familiarity writing applications that are HIPAA compliant.
- Experience developing health care applications.
- Eastern or Central time zone working hours preferred.
This is an individual contributor role.
Please submit a brief cover letter describing a recent project you worked on and the business value it added for your customer.
Click below link to apply for this job: