Company: Work remotely for a creative digital products agency that designs and develops beautiful and powerful apps. They’re headquartered in the United States, with team members based around the world.
Opportunity: Looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer to help build amazing apps using the latest tools and technologies. The ideal candidate comes from a background in web development and has spent at least 4 years building products for the web. Full-time, remote.
- Solve complex problems for high-profile projects.
- Work with some of the most interesting tech companies in the world
- Get a behind the scenes look at how big technology companies work without having to commit multiple years to the same project or code base.
- Build and maintain web apps and open-source libraries that can be shared across projects.
- Write high-quality code, ensuring excellence with unit tests when appropriate.
- Collaborate with developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and project sponsors.
- Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager through appropriate tools.
- Work in an Agile-like, iterative development process.
- Full-time, remote work.
- Able to work during North American business hours.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (PostCSS, Sass, Less, etc.).
- Experience with the React ecosystem.
- At least 4 years of professional software development experience. B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science may be considered toward professional experience.
- Penchant for learning new technologies, balanced with strong pragmatic thinking.
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Able to quickly fix bugs and solve problems in large, complex apps.
- Design-minded attention to detail in user interface implementation.
- Back-end development experience considered a plus.
How to Apply?
- Apply on Smartrecruiters (estimated time: 10 minutes)
- Email follow-up questions (estimated time: 15 minutes)
- Hackerrank Assessment (estimated time: 35 minutes)
If you have any questions about this job or the application process, please email email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
SalsaMobi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.