Samex looking for Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Samex LLC is a software and management consulting company. Based out of Southeast Michigan in the United States, our mission is to make businesses more productive and more profitable with our all-in-one consulting program.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Full Stack PHP developer to work closely with our software development team in managing, optimizing and making changes to one of our core applications. We have a fast-paced environment and there will be little time for hand-holding. So, we are also looking for a self-starter. Someone who can jump into an existing application and quickly understand it’s processes, who can take the initiative to suggest improvements for the application, is enthusiastic about their work and can work with minimal supervision.
This is a full-time role that will be performed remotely, and one should expect to participate in daily group discussions via Slack to discuss developments, weekly team meetings and perform regular code reviews.
– Design, code and modify modules of the application to meet requested specifications.
– Write well designed, testable and efficient code
– Develop API integrations between core application and 3rd party tools
– Quickly responding to production issues and implementing resolutions in a timely manner
– Reviewing source code of core application and identifying areas for improvement.
Required Education & Technical Qualifications
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Equivalent Experience
Minimum 5 Years of experience with:
– PHP, Codeigniter or Laravel Framework.
– RESTful API development
– MySQL and non-structured databases.
2 – 3 Years of experience;
– AWS, Git
– DevOps Experience
– Knowledge of Git and version control systems
– Test Driven Development
– Enterprise software development experience.
– Extraordinary communication skills.
– Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
– Must be able to document all software development and explain the thought process behind the code written to solve problems.
– Must have personal computer and reliable internet access.
– Autonomy to work remotely as a full stack software developer
– Monthly stipend for healthcare expenses after 90 days of employment
– Ongoing, company sponsored training
– Sponsored memberships into professional communities to boost your career.