Save-On-Dev looking for Software Developer (Remote)
Are you a technology enthusiast? Are you never satisfied until a job is done? Would you like to start work excited every single day?
- Save-On-Dev provides affordable software development services through the combination of world-class, local project managers, and hand-picked, elite, off-shore developer teams.
- We are a results-driven, strategic software development partner of choice, we are dedicated and inspired to provide our clients the very best, most comprehensive and affordable software development services available today from Digital Services, UI/UX Design, Development to QA Engineering.
- We are totally committed to our clients’ success and strive to exceed expectations and business goals, because we want to help them succeed in every way possible!
About the opportunity
The essential mission of the Software Developer is to help Save-On-Dev in designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable codes for new web and desktop application functionalities.
The Software Developer role demands an individual with exceptional strategic, analytics, organizational, communication, and interpersonal qualities.
The ideal candidate is both technically savvy and able to collaborate well with the team through his/her exceptional communication skills, who gravitates towards issue ownership, accountability, and is capable of taking on the unknown while enjoying the challenge!
Before you click on apply, ask yourself:
- Are you a natural problem solver?
- Do you embody our core values: accountability, result-oriented, self-motivated, and collaboration?
- Are you truly technical savvy with the ability to interpret high-level strategies for your chosen technology stack?
- Do you consider yourself an exceptional communicator? Able to effectively communicate technical terms to non-technical audiences?
- Are you an influencer who could drive solutions that will exceed clients’ business objectives by partnering and collaborating with different business units across the company?
This amazing opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Experience with full stack development, preferably in one or more of programming languages like RoR, PHP, C# or Java
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality software in 1 – 2 technology stack (proven expertise in their field) with total development experience of 4+ years
- At least 4 – 5 years of commercial development experience
- You are a strong coder who can research problems and find solutions and also come up with creative ideas and execute them well
- Self-starter, well-organized, and a team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task across multiple projects and stakeholders and know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Demonstrable and extensive experience working in a business capacity (consulting and advising main stakeholders on functionality and complex models)
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Design and develop dynamically scalable, highly available, highly reliable and fault-tolerant mobile applications
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document efficient database driven web applications
- Develop unit test plans to satisfy functional and technical requirements
- Participate in software development processes with quality assurance, version control and build processes
- Perform additional duties as assigned, meaning there will be other things you’ll need to do that we haven’t thought of, but will generally be in line with the position.
Other competencies you’ll need to have:
- Critical Thinking: Your actions are proactive. You are able to visualize success and deliberately work towards the end goal by following high impact strategies.
- Entrepreneurial spirited and self-starter: You able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Quality and Time Management: You are in control of your time and manage it effectively. Meetings are on-time and prepared. Your deliverables are on-time and require little-to-no rework.
- Emotional Intelligence: You are a trusted advisor to your clients and have a positive influence on their happiness and success. You are unshaken and clear-headed in difficult moments.
- We are a people-first company who takes care of our own!
- Work comfortably from home while having the opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic, self-motivated team players within a culture that truly promotes employee well-being.
- We have the most flexible work environment, which lets all of us balance family and other interests, with work.
- We provide the best computers, monitors, tablets, and other home office equipment. We reimburse home internet and mobile phone bills. We comp expenses for any sort of books or other materials for learning.
- We offer 12 paid holidays that can be shuffled around.
- Non-salary financial benefits include bonuses based on company performance.
- We have an event every year, to mingle the remote team.
Click below link to apply for this job: