Front End Web Developer Chicago, Illinois – United States
Job Start Date – 05/10/18, Posted Date – 05/10/18 Primary SkillsFront
Phone and Inperson. Duration- 6months. Rate- 50. Client- Hyatt.
Location- Chicago, IL
Any Visa- Trusted Third party
* Responsible for building client-side web application development.
* Translate our company and customer needs into functional and
appealing interactive applications.
user-friendly cross-browser / cross-platform web applications.
* Optimize applications for maximum speed.
* Design and implement responsive features.
* Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve
usability and meet product stakeholder requirements.
* Create quality mockups and prototypes as needed. Help back-end
developers with coding and troubleshooting.
* Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
* Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
* Hands on experience with markup languages
* Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing and
* In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
(design, development and deployment)
* Understanding of layout aesthetics
* Knowledge of SEO principles
* Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content
* An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
* Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to
delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business
* Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for troubleshooting
and problem solving as well as mentoring/guiding other members of
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize
activities, and follow through to completion
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or
* Job CodeSG – 13435
* Pay Rate/SalaryUSD – 50/ * ExperienceN/A
* Work AuthorizationH1-B,L1-B,L1-A,L2-EAD,B1,Citizen,GC,GC-EAD,OPT-EAD,TN
* Sales ManagerVIVEK NAIR