Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Senior Web Developerto join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
We are looking for a talented developer, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. The right candidate will work with a small team of advanced software engineers to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. As a developer, you will be responsible for building complex software applications. These are some of the technologies and skills you can find us using: C++, Java, OpenGL, Vue.js, Magento, C#, Python, OpenCV, Bootstrap, Ionic, Swift, ASP.NET, CUDA, Yii , ReactNative, HTML5, Node.js, Angular, Symfony, Xamarin, PHP, React, Django, Qt, MySQL, Blockchain, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, 3D, AR/VR.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
· 3+ years of software development experience
· Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills
· Architecture design skills (writing/reading technical specs, UML diagrams, etc.)
· Strong experience with frameworks and libraries (e.g., jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Laravel, ect.)
· Know and follow best practices for the technologies you work with
· Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases
· Experience implementing modern user interfaces
· Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
· Problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn additional programming languages
- Experience with audio and video programming
- Experience with Amazon Services
- Ability to deliver successful products and guide a development team
- Ability to create test plans
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Stable internet connection and home computer.
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
Salary: $18-$24 per hour depending on skills and experience.
Part-time and full-time positions available.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: https://scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
**Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: http://www.scopicsoftware.com/careers. **