Secureworks looking for Senior Principal UX Designer – Secureworks – Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, or US-Remote
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks is a world-class cybersecurity organization that has just launched RedCloak, a new SaaS cybersecurity platform that will enable IT professionals worldwide to monitor and secure their infrastructure. We’re building a team of elite design practitioners that will build the design vision for this next generation of cybersecurity software.
Our team is small, flexible, and powerful, so we are looking for multi-talented team members that can excel in one role and support in others. We need a Senior UX Designer to work hand-in-hand with Product Management and Engineering to plan out the design in an iterative, fast-paced Agile development environment.
To learn more about this team’s work and one of our newly launched products that you support, explorehere.
- Collaborate with User Research to plan testing efforts, interpret test results, and incorporate results into design efforts.
- Evangelize for the user experience throughout product, engineering, and management teams
- Create documentation such as personas and journey maps that represent the users and their problems to the organization.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to identify design priorities that will impact the end user experience
- Lead a user-centered design process that delivers well-documented, actionable designs in a cadence that integrates with the Agile development team
- Leverage user research and collaboration with Product and Engineering to develop design documentation such as wireframes
- Participate in User Research as necessary to support the Lead UX Researcher
- Collaborate with Visual Designers to develop prototypes and interaction specs that communicate the details of the interaction design to engineering
- Work with engineers and QA to ensure our designs are implemented in the best way imaginable.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer of enterprise web applications
- Demonstrated proficiency at working with technical, data-dense applications
- Fluency in best practices for interactive data visualizations,
- Strong command of all aspects and levels of UX design including information architecture, systems and workflows, and micro-interactions design,
- Ability to rapidly construct scenarios, workflows, and wireframes that solve user problems in ways that are intelligible and meaningful while leveraging best practices in UI and interaction design,
- Proficiency in modern wireframing and prototyping tools,
- Experience working with Agile development teams,
- Ability to work autonomously — this is a remote position so you need to be able to set your own schedule and follow through,
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects,
- Ability to lead meetings for diverse stakeholders,
- Ability to communicate the value and purpose of visual and UX design concepts to a technical and non-technical audiences,
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more additional disciplines of UX Design such as: Information Architecture, Visual Design, Content Strategy, or Prototyping,
- Ability to facilitate workshops to enable diverse stakeholders to build shared understanding, generate ideas, and make decisions.
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience working within and contributing to a structured design system.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity.
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here
Click below link to apply for this job: