SecurityScorecard looking for Director of UX
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody’s.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, and we’re looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company’s development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we’d love to hear from you!
- You’ll lead the UX team and work in partnership with Engineering and Product to continually define and further our UX vision, strategy and processes
- Define the overall UX strategy and vision for our products, working with department heads to ensure full alignment
- Lead and help develop and grow a team of globally distributed designers
- Effectively document and communicate the product design intent using various techniques—e.g. wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, user work flows
- Conduct frequent customer interviews/research further articulate design POV and intent
- Research and advance ways to conceptualize and advance the user experience;
- Lead design reviews and bring forward inspiring ideas to the team
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 8+ years of UX and Design experience, primarily in SaaS software
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in design, related field or equivalent work experience as a designer, including experience designing web applications
- Proven user-centric design skills, understands the story behind interaction design
- Experience in field studies, usability tests, customer reviews, and other user-centered research methodologies
- Interest in cybersecurity
- Experience partnering with highly technical cross functional teams, and making decisions without total consensus
- Experience working with customer facing web experiences
- Experience with data visualizations principles and practices. Talk Tufte.
- Experience using tools like Sketch, Balsamiq, Illustrator, and Photoshop or other design applications
- Driven, self-starter, out of the box thinker
- Superior attention to detail
- Clear, simple, and effective communication style; ability to advocate for their ideas and designs
- Understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or Full Story a plus
- Experience with Visio, Lucidchart or other workflow tools a plus
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status
Click below link to apply for this job: