SeeScan looking for Lead Front-End Developer
SeeScan is looking for an experienced software developer to help us expand our suite of client-facing applications. We are an established organization with over 30 years of experience developing best-in-class utility locating and plumbing diagnostic equipment. You will take on a key leadership position within the software engineering team, driving the effort to improve the software tools our customers use every day to run their businesses. You will also be responsible for the successful development of new applications that can run on a variety of browsers and platforms.
- Lead a team of software engineers (local and remote) to develop front-end solutions.
- Work on a cross-functional team to implement features and user interfaces for web-based and standalone applications.
- Guide the design and architecture of efficient, reusable, and scalable front-end systems.
- Optimize applications for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Identify and resolve performance issues.
- Strong software engineering skills.
- Angular/Angular.js experience is preferred.
- Front-end and REST API debugging skills.
- Ability to mentor and teach skill sets to more junior developers.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle with an emphasis on quality.
- Working knowledge of the full web stack including:
- REST services and APIs.
- Web service infrastructures (experience with MEAN preferred).
- Back-end web service frameworks (experience with LAMP preferred).
- Web servers (experience with Apache or Nginx preferred).
Helpful to Have
- Experience leading a distributed team.
- PHP, C++, Java, and Python experience.
- Experience using GIT or other modern source code version control system.
- Cloud Computing Infrastructure experience (experience with Amazon Web Services preferred).
- General Linux command line and environment experience.
Education and Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in front-end and back-end development.
- BS in CS or equivalent work-related experience.
In your application, please include your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position. We are looking for a long-term, in-house teammate to join us, not a contractor or consultant.
Click below link to apply for this job: