Seneca Resources looking for Front-End Web Developer (remote)
We are seeking a Front-End Web Developer to join our team within the Online Training business unit. The primary goal of the position is to augment the existing full stack development team with significant hands-on front-end development expertise. We are looking for an individual who has integrity, tenacity, humility, and desires to pursue excellence. The right individual would also be a self-starter who is adaptable, has excellent communication skills, can be relied on, is detailed oriented, and can work well individually or as part of a team.
*This is a remote position, so the right individual would need to be comfortable working in a home office setting.
- Creation of functional UIs based on designs produced by a UI/UX team
- Creation of fully multilingual interfaces
- Coordination with other team members to deliver on requirements, especially with the API team members
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Expert knowledge in Node.js
- Advanced knowledge TypeScript
- Advanced experience with one, and preferably multiple, front-end web development frameworks such as Angular or React
- Advanced CSS knowledge
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile methodology is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with a source code management (SCM) platform such as Git is required.
- Experience developing using a test-driven development (TDD) methodology is strongly preferred.
- Experience developing localized solutions (solutions that can be translated by other teams to other locales) is strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end web development is required. Additionally, that experience must be recent, so the candidate is fully up to date on the frequent newly emerging web technologies.
- BS in Computer Science, an equivalent curriculum, or equivalent experience.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Click below link to apply for this job: