ShowMojo looking for Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote)
This is a completely REMOTE job. Never commute nor get snarled in rush hour traffic again.
ShowMojo is a rapidly-growing company focused on streamlining the residential rental process through automated listing and showing tools. To learn more about us visit: www.showmojo.com
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on, data-driven Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will play a central part in the creation and implementation of ShowMojo’s digital marketing efforts. This is an expansive role, responsible for email content generation, video creation, website management and more. As the first hire to specialize on digital marketing within ShowMojo, there will be opportunity to both apply skills you already have as well as source and manage other activities in the digital marketing space.
If you are successful in this position there is HUGE potential to move up in a fast-growing business.Responsibilities include:
- Standardizing (adding documentation and process to) digital marketing activities that are currently in-flight.
- Standing up new, sustainable marketing opportunities.
- Contributing to the digital marketing creative process via text content generation, video creation, email automation, SEO or other means.
- Establishing and maintaining data-driven reports that will enable effective execution of all digital marketing efforts.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Competent with technology and web technology in particular – for example, experience with systems like Slack, Trello, Mailchimp, Powtoon, WordPress, etc.
- Proven ability to plan, track and execute multiple small concurrent projects.
- A reliable eye for quality, insistence on quality, and refusal to sign off on work products that do not meet a certain level of quality.
- Must have a quiet office (home or elsewhere) with a strong internet connection and a newer computer
Full-time employment position, including holidays and vacation days. Additional benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, and 401k.