We’re looking for a WordPress developer to help with contract/project work on the three properties we have: Single Grain, Marketing School and Growth Everywhere.
Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that has worked with awesome companies such as Uber, Salesforce, Amazon and more.
Growth Everywhere is an entrepreneurial podcast/interview series where I talk to world-class entrepreneurs and dissect their marketing funnels and also talk about personal growth.
Marketing School is a podcast that gets over 1M downloads/mo and our goal is to provide top tier marketing education to students.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adjusting forms
- Moving things around on pages
- Running A/B tests
- Coding up landing pages/redesigns
- Ensuring our site is as fast as possible
- SEO changes
- Google AMP and Facebook Instant Articles
- Creating/implementing simple widgets
- Running marketing experiments
- Working with/managing designers
- Working with marketing tools
- Coding our school on a learning management system
There will be more advanced work in the future. This is a very fast paced role and you will have to know how to prioritize and self manage.
As long as you’re pleasant to work with, fast to respond and a curious person, you’d be the right fit!
If you’re interested, please make sure your custom cover letters includes the subject line ‘i love wordpress’ and include links to 3 (and only 3) examples of your work, your LinkedIn, your site, Github and anything else that’s relevant. Applications that fail to follow these instructions will unfortunately be disqualified.
- 3+ years of WordPress development experience
- Experience doing marketing development work a huge plus
- 2+ years of UX experience a huge plus
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS
- Remote work a possibility
- Challenging projects where our customers both have the means and will to create new and exciting projects.