We are looking for a very talented and passionate, full-time, PHP developer to join our team. We will invite you to join our team in Milan for an initial period of 3 to 6 months and then you can work remotely.
Our company, SkipsoLabs (www.skipsolabs.com), is establishing itself as a leader in providing crowdsourcing, idea management and open innovation platforms for top corporate clients worldwide. We offer a combination of crowdsourcing, game mechanics and big data analytics, to scout new technologies, drive product development, create new revenue streams, foster a culture of innovation.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who loves to program and would like to work in an exciting high-growth environment. So, if you would like to become a key part of a fast-moving web start-up and this sounds interesting, please get in touch.
A training period of about three-six months in our Milan office is mandatory.
- 2+ years working experience with PHP 5 and 7
- Knowledge of Symfony framework (1.4, 4)
- Experience with Doctrine or another ORM is highly welcome
- Experience on creation and integration of REST API
- Advanced MySQL development
- Experience with GIT and workflows
- Knowledge of TDD
- Experience with legacy code
- Linux and Apache administration
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of CI and CD practices
- Knowledge of Laravel is a plus
We are passionate about helping top businesses around the world streamline and automate their digital presence. We believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting, diverse, international workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact, then we want to get to know you!
- You will be an essential team member, contributing to the development of our platform and applications
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Competitive salary
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Awesome offsite team meetings