SoftSolutions looking for JAVA DEVELOPER – REMOTE WORK
We are looking for a Java Developers to enrich our talent team.
We are a “remote friendly” company: we believe in people’s autonomy and in achieving results. We are looking for the best talent in our topic that, remotely, can work in cooperation with our “on site” team.
We are looking for a java professional for remote work (avaible 9 am to 5 pm CET) who have:
- At least 3 years of experience in software development companies or consulting firms;
- Good knowledge of Java Client / Server technology (multithreading, sockets, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Java development environments (Eclipse, netBeans, etc.);
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle);
- Autonomy, attitude to Problem Solving and work by objective;
- Good knowledge of English language.
They will be preferential:
- Knowledge of HornetQ (and other JMS)
- Knowledge of Rule Engines to make Front end Agile, like Drools
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol, financial markets and trading applications, document databases (eg: MongoDB) and / or Cassandra,
- Experience in using Swing and Java GUIs.
The research refers to people of both sexes (L.903 / 77).
Contract form and remuneration will be assessed based on actual skills.
Send you application to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Giorgia Marletta on 035 227141.
Click below link to apply for this job: