Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc. looking for .NET Developer
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a .NET Developer for a right to hire assignment with one of our premier financial services clients for a 100% remote position.
***USC, GC and GC- EAD holders only***
- As part of the Application Development team, you will be supporting, contributing and automating processes in a Data Warehousing and Reporting organization.
- Under general direction, performs a variety of specialized duties that involve the collection and reporting of data and the maintenance of a comprehensive department management information system.
- Supports operations across multiple lines of business (Cards, Mortgage, Personal Loans, etc).
- BA/BS degree or 4+ years equivalent relevant experience in an application team environment
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server, SSRS (required)
- 5+ years of experience in .NET applications (MVC, Webforms), C#, HTML5, RESTful and web-services
- Comparable development experience with other data warehouse environments (Ex: Oracle) and/or working with large data sets will be considered
- Strong analytical and product management skills required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and work independently with users to define concepts or under direction of project managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Must have intellectual curiosity and a willingness to delve into a problem and understand the root cause
- As part of an Application Development team, the position is for someone who enjoys hands-on development who will do .NET front-end and SQL Server back-end programmer.
- Strong database back-end skills using SQL Server 2012 or higher versions. Strong background with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance, etc.
- Sound knowledge of T-SQL and ETL concepts and experience using SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Experience in SSRS needed
- Should have other ancillary .NET skills such as experience with ASP.NET applications (MVC, Webforms), C#, HTML5, RESTful and web-services
- Should have strong knowledge of file processing, VBA and Console applications
- Experience with source control TFS 2010 or higher
- 5+ years of experience in SSIS (just a plus),
SGA is a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.