Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Web Developer for a right to hire assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Getzville, NY.
– The requirements and responsibilities for all aspects of this role include (but are not limited to) the following:
– This position requires demonstrated mastery of modern web-development techniques and prior experience working with medium- to large-scale websites under deadline. A list demonstrating a history of web development projects is a must.
– The best candidate will have a proven history with website development and an excellent understanding of web standards working in a business environment. A successful candidate must be organized, detail oriented, diplomatic and responsible.
– Excellent communication skills THIS IS A MUST
– Must have relevant professional work experience
– Must have some experience with client interaction
– Extensive experience working on tight deadlines in fast-paced environments
– Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined
– Experience using Photoshop for image slicing and optimization
– Familiar with web standards and cross-platform, cross-browser issues
– Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms:
– Experience with SQL and noSQL databases a plus, especially PostgreSQL
– Tools: Adobe Creative Suite, FTP clients
– Experience developing and deploying applications and/or websites in windows, linux, and MAC os x environments.
– Please also note – this is not a graphic designer role – this is a Front End Development role
– Experience with at least one Server Side Scripting language. Experience with JSP a plus
SGA is a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities.