Sonatype’s mission is to help organizations to better manage their software supply chain. We enable our customers to build applications faster, with better security, and with confidence. We offer a series of products and services including the Nexus Repository Manager and Nexus Lifecycle.
We are a remote and talented product development group and we work in small autonomous teams to create high quality products. Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. If you have a passion for challenging problems, software craftsmanship, and having impact, then Sonatype is the right place for you.
This is a Web Developer role in the new Customer Experience(CX) team at Sonatype. The CX team is charged with accelerating the time to desired outcomes for our customers in a scalable and efficient model.
What does that mean?
The CX team works autonomously and with others across many functional areas from other engineering teams to sales, marketing, and customer education to reduce friction or confusion for our customers. We build tools and services that help our customers learn about our products, interact and collaborate with others in our community, and get the most out of their investment with Sonatype.
We work on backend systems and frontend customer facing properties. We build completely new services, and we integrate with existing platforms and technologies. We do all these things with the goal of creating an amazing experience for our customers.
You consider yourself a strong generalist. You’ve worked in multiple technology stacks and have built quality products that solved interesting problems.
Required Experience & Skills
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Interest and ability to learn new languages, as needed, for project work.
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. HipChat, Slack, video conferencing, wikis, GitHub, etc).
- Legally authorized to work (without sponsorship) in Australia, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, or the United States of America and are currently residing in the corresponding country.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Working experience with designing thoughtful user experiences.
- Experience developing applications deployed in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- PhaseAlpha, LLC looking for Web Application UI/UX Designer Contractor / Freelance (Remote)
- CoventBridge Group looking for Senior Web Application Developer
- Aquent looking for Part time Front End Dev
- Creative Circle looking for Web Designer ($45/Hr)
- Robert Half Technology looking for Web Designer
- TEKsystems, Inc looking for Web/UI Designer
- The Creative Group looking for Web Developer
SEO Remote Jobs:
Remote Data Entry Jobs: