***** We will only accept applications from individuals. NO companies please. *****
SPIN Internet Media is looking for a creative individual for our Front-end Development Team.
We are seeking an awesome, highly organized, and proactive web developer to join our dynamic team. You will develop user experience-centered websites according to client needs. You should have three(3) or more years of experience and interest in a long-term career. And you’ve got to be able to express yourself well in English.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is experienced with developing responsive website for at least 3 years.
- Can write good code which will work in all browsers (in case of IE, starting from IE10)
- Can write DRY CSS by make good use of Sass functions like mixings and variables
- Know how to use Photoshop and Sketch (for development purposes)
- Has experience working with Laravel Blade templating
- Is eager to learn new things and can adapt to our process
- Has an eye for detail. Every pixel counts.
- Understands that writing efficient code is important and won’t resort to lazy hacks or quick fixes.
- Has experience with Git version control
- Is excellent in communication and can be consistent in providing daily feedback and status updates. Constant communication is key.
- Sticks to deadlines and agreements 100% and who can communicate in advance is deadlines can not be met.
- Has a fast and reliable internet connection at all times with a reliable computer which can run above mentioned tools well.
This full-time job requires you to:
- Work remotely.
- Have daily Skype sessions to discuss progress and challenges.
- Follow our strict web design and development process.
- Setup a local webserver and provide daily work updates via Git.
- Develop responsive websites based on designs provided to you by our design team.
- Give support to different projects in the department, meaning you could be working on different projects at the same time.
Does this job speak to you?
Please apply by sending us the following info to [email protected]
- Date you are available to become part of our team
- Your detailed portfolio of past front-end development work
- Your experience as a front-end developer in max 500 words
- Your level of experience with the following tools rated between 1 to 10 (10 being high)
- GIT version control
*Applications where any of the requested info is missing will not be answered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Availability: Full-time (40 hrs/wk)
Experience levels: Intermediate (3 – 5 yrs), Expert (5+ yrs)