Spoke looking for Front-end developer
We’re accepting both full-time and contractor candidates for this position. This role is in SF or remote (PST time zone).
Spoke’s mission is to make sharing knowledge and managing workplace requests a simple and delightful experience. We do this through thoughtfully designed product experiences, enhanced with elegant and robust AI. We are backed by Accel and Greylock, and have raised $28 million in funding to date. Our office is located in South Park, San Francisco.
At Spoke, simple, efficient and beautiful design are core to our product philosophy. Frontend Engineers play a pivotal role, working closely with designers to conceptualize, develop, and deliver a variety of delightful product experiences.
- Collaborate with designers and marketing teams to deliver excellent user-facing interfaces and features.
- Create elegant ways to address marketing and customer success requirements.
- Profile and optimize client-side performance. Own a consistent user experience across browsers and platforms.
- Contribute and share user experience best practices and new front-end technologies across from design sessions to code reviews. Mentor other engineers in developing the same level of polish and finesse.
- Track record (4+ years professionally) of designing and building websites and/or web applications.
- Sharp eye for design creation and implementing those designs.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities.
- Experience with front-end optimization and benchmarking.
- Ability to balance priorities while working alone or within a team.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, love collaboration and feedback.
Benefits for Full-time Role
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing start-up.
- Catered lunches every day (dinner is with family!). Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
- Gym membership of your choosing.
- Flexible vacation policy and paid parental leaves.
- Commuting benefits include transport allowance or parking in SF.
- If there’s something important to you that’s missing, we’ll add it!
We’re building a talented but humble team where everyone has the opportunity to have immediate impact. In addition to improving how companies of all sizes handle their everyday work, you will also help form the cultural foundation of the Spoke team. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you!
Click below link to apply for this job: