- Experience with iOS, Android, Web, or Game development.
- A passion for software development and high code quality standards.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid software development best practices including familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- The ability to learn quickly and work with limited direction in legacy code bases.
- Must have been involved in launching at least one mobile/web app or game.
What we’re looking for:
- At least one mobile app released to the App/Google Play Store using React Native.
- Experience creating or contributing to a React Native package that interfaces with 3rd party native iOS/Android SDKs.
- Experience with advertising, reporting, authentication, and other 3rd party SDKs.
- The ability to both give and receive constructive criticism in a manner that helps the team to grow better as a whole.
- Experience working with remote teams with constant communication via messaging or video conferencing systems.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for professional growth as a key, early member of a growing engineering organization
- Flexible vacation policy
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Free Team lunches
Click below link to apply for this job: