Steady Vision looking for Web Developer
We are digital marketing agency seeking a web developer who exhibits strong attention to detail and thrives in a dynamic environment. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and enjoys working with a small team to create meaningful digital experiences.
You’re A Fit If…
- You embrace change and are eager to learn and grow.
- You are organized and a good manager of time.
- You think and act creatively to solve problems.
- You are a good communicator and collaborator.
- You are willing to go the extra mile.
What You’ll Be Doing…
Activities primarily focus on building, customizing and supporting digital initiatives (responsive, desktop, tablet and mobile) as well as providing CMS customization and support. As a web developer with a PHP focus, responsibilities encompass supporting the full deployment life cycle, including:
- Setup & Configuration (e.g. EE, DNS, SSL, PHP, Plesk, hosting, server environment, permissions)
- Customization & Integration (e.g. CMS add-ons/extensions/modules, APIs, payment gateways, XML)
- Optimization & Compliance (e.g. quality control, versioning, staging, performance, security, PCI)
- Database Administration (e.g. data imports/exports/synchronization, data manipulation, backups).
You Must Have…
- Experience with popular CSS pre-processors (e.g. Sass, LESS) and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation).
- Been involved in development and/or deployment responsive websites.
- The ability to work with and advise use of device detection, cookies, sessions and CRON jobs.
- A track record of writing code that is clean, understandable and cross browser compatible.
- An appreciation for the interplay of design and development (including responsive design principles).
It Would Be Nice If You Have…
- Background in Object-Oriented Programming.
- Prior exposure to API methods, protocols, integration and support.
- Experience with any of the following systems: ExpressionEngine, HubSpot, Magento, Shopify, SquareSpace, WordPress.
- Experience with any of the following technologies: AJAX, CodeIgniter, Nginx, node.js, SOAP
- Familiarity with integrating and customizing: Google APIs, social media channels, Salesforce.
- Professional certifications and/or educational degrees.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Small team in an entrepreneurial environment (be heard and have an impact).
- Scheduling flexibility and remote working opportunities.
- Company sponsored learning opportunities (e.g. resources, conferences, etc.).
- Casual attire, team lunches, group outings, free coffee (always!) and beer (occasionally!).
- Employee benefits (health/dental/life/disability insurance, 529 college fund & 401K options).
Click below link to apply for this job: