StrongBox® Data Solutions (SBDS) is building a team to expand our StrongLink software. StrongLink is a disruptive technology which brings the power of metadata and machine learning to autonomous data management across heterogeneous storage platforms. Our customers have discovered that StrongLink can reduce storage costs and complexity to manage big data environments.
We strive for excellence and seek like minded individuals to join our team. We are seeking bright, passionate individuals who want to work on new and disruptive technologies, and who enjoys dynamic environment where they can directly impact that next generation technology. If you enjoy challenges in a fast pace company, we welcome your application.
SBDS is currently looking for a UI/ Web Developer to join its team of professionals. You will be working in a very dynamic environment, on several different software projects, worldwide new product launches, by helping the Marketing Director and his team delivering high impact marketing experiences in order to drive into our sales pipeline potential leads and clients.
- Gather requirements from product owners, business people and developers
- Design web pages and mobile app screens, with all necessary transitions/effects and delivering the best possible usability and experience for end consumers
- Create graphic UI elements and designs (icons, fonts, images, buttons, menus, tables, mascot, etc.)
- Create UI mock-ups for the flow(s)
- Work closely with web developers and provide all code artifacts required for them
- Keep up with the design trends in the industry and follow industry style standards on layout, fonts, colors, etc.
- Write responsive user interfaces working on major browsers including Internet Explorer and Chrome
- Design and develop accessible user interfaces conforming to Section 508 standards
- Interface with RESTful web services
- Resolve design or usability issues and anticipate future problems for resolution before they impact users
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Professional experience with Backbone
- Strong knowledge cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Basic understanding of image authoring and web design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
- Knowledge of enterprise storage required
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Dynamic environment
- Flexible hours
Click below link to apply for this job: