Summit Digital Marketing looking for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
Title: SEO Specialist
Type: Salary with Benefits
Summit Digital Marketing is looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to help our clients improve their organic search rankings, traffic, and results (revenue and lead generation). This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate SEO skills and prior SEO results for his/her company or clients.
Please note: This is an employee position; not a contractor position. We are not open to contractor applications.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Ultimately, to help our clients improve their organic search rankings, traffic, and results.
- In-depth keyword research
- Direct-response SEO copywriting
- Content creation
- Link building
- Analytics and reporting
- Technical SEO fixes
- Local SEO (Google My Business, listing syndication, review generation gunnels)
- Implementation of weekly, monthly, and 90-day SEO processes for clients
- Experience with social media publishing and outreach
Skills and Character Traits Needed:
- Experienced and skilled in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Advanced experience with Google Drive
- Ideally experienced within Moz, Ahrefs, Google Ads Keyword Planner, and BuzzStream. Knowledge of other SEO tools and keyword research tools is a plus.
- Demonstrated creativity with link-building tactics, problem solving, copywriting, and content creation.
- Knowledge of white hat SEO best practices.
- Not afraid of reaching out and talking to new people. (Big part of link building! )
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility, initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment. (Candidate will need the ability to work in a quiet environment when meeting with clients.)
- Ability to work well with others for client-driven results (ex- PPC Specialist for a cohesive digital marketing strategy)
- A willingness to learn, grow, and continually improve.
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote work: work from wherever you want, as long as you get the work done.
- Strong salary
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 15 days of paid time off + your birthday and 8 national holidays off.
- 1lb of Coffee and book of your choosing mailed to your house every quarter
- Hulu Subscription
- Opportunity to love your work with a growing digital marketing agency that serves clients around the world
Click below link to apply for this job: