Sunscrapers looking for Remote Python Developer ($1500-$3000+/month)
Are you ready to take the challenge?
We’re looking for Web Developer to join our team in Warsaw or remotely.
Sunscrapers is a Warsaw based software development shop that helps innovative startups, businesses and corporations use technology to make a positive impact on the world.
Our mission is to create world-class software while becoming true technology partners for our clients. We’re united by a work culture based on feedback, continuous improvement and determination in pursuing our goals. Our team is made up from ambitious and talented specialists who – through their work – want to make a dent in the universe.
- Technologies: React, PWA (Progressive Web Apps).
- Tools: Git, Docker, Webpack.
- Best Practices: Continuous Integration, TDD, Scrum, Code Reviews.
The ideal candidate will be organized, positive, driven and a team player!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coding responsive HTML/CSS static pages, Python/Django or WordPress templates
- Providing pixel perfect layout
- Writing clean and well-organised code – following the DRY principle
- Working with graphic assets from InVision App, Sketch App or Photoshop – cutting out, modifying, compressing
- Ensuring cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Maintaining existing HTML/CSS code
- Taking part in the Scrum routine and quality assurance processes
What’s important for us?
- Experience with HTML/CSS frameworks e.g. Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation
- Knowledge of BEM, Sass (SCSS), Gulp, Webpack
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch App or InVision App
- Knowledge of good graphic design and interface principles
- Code versioning Git or/and Mercurial
- Good command of English
You will score extra points for:
- Front-end animation
- Knowledge of Python / Django / PHP
- Testing experience with BrowserStack
- Experience with React and ES6
- Familiarity with WordPress and ACF plugin
- Experience with SEO compliant and semantic HTML
What do we offer?
- Working alongside a talented team that’s changing the image of Poland abroad
- Culture of teamwork, professional development and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom)
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- In-house workshops and tech talks
- Comfortable office in a penthouse in central Warsaw equipped with all the necessary tools to conquer the universe (Macbook Pro, external screen, ergonomic chairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruit, hot and cold drinks.
- Budget for events and conferences
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Working in a company that cares about employees’ development.
- Free access to the best tools and softwares to develop your skills and work effectively (JetBrains IDEs, egghead, Adobe Creative Clouds and any other you need)
- Culture of good feedback: code reviews, evaluation meetings, mentoring.
Sounds like a perfect place for you? Don’t hesitate to click apply and submit your application today!